Monday, October 8, 2012

Dearest Ones ~

As we share the Grace and wisdom that Love so generously offers, may we never forget that we serve the most when we honor and respect one another as One.

This intent extends to all of our brothers and sisters as we meet on the crossroads of our perfect and unique paths of destiny. Some will have quite a bit of experience while others will be beginners along the collective passageway of our spiritual unfolding. I trust we will be kind and equally patient with everyOne.

In my humble experience, I have found that our core strength resides in the understanding that it is important to acknowledge our appreciation for what each of us brings to the table of Life. As such, each of you is so precious to me, and I thank you for being an essential part of my spiritual family.

No comments: